TheJazzChef.com web publication (Ezine) of The Ross Group FT LLC (the company)
WebSite Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state or local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are the property of TheRossGroupFT LLC (“the company”), or licensed by the company, are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is temporarily granted to view TheJazzChef.com, the company’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license, you…
- Copy or save recipes in whole for personal use on your device ONLY (Not on a blog, website, or other private or public sharing device, platform, or software.)
- Abstract the first 1-3 paragraphs of a blog post on a website, blog, or other public information platform, including recipes, NOT INGREDIENTS, to share any article, as long as there is a clear and working link attached to the abstract.
- Modify or copy any materials in whole for any reason;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TheRossGroupFT LLC’s web site; or
- Bypass any security or use any support portals or gateways, log-ins, etc.; or
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials in whole on any other server, or shared/sharing platform now or devised in future.
- This license shall automatically terminate, access to all content revoked, and remaining subscription fees paid (if any) shall be forfeit if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TheRossGroupFT LLC at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TheRossGroupFT LLC’s web site are provided “as is“. TheRossGroupFT LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. While every effort is made to identify potential allergens and foodborne illness, you hold harmless TheRossGroupFT LLC for any errors or omissions in recipes of warnings. Use common sense, and avoid exposure to potential allergens that affect you, your family, or those for whom you cook. We review our recipes for the health guidelines set forth by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), but ultimately how you work in your own kitchen, with your own equipment, sanitation levels, etc. will greatly affect outcomes, and you are wholly responsible for doing any additional reading or due diligence to affirm anything that you read or prepare executing recipes published in any of our publications or platforms. Further, TheRossGroupFT LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TheRossGroupFT LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TheRossGroupFT LLC’s Internet site, even if TheRossGroupFT LLC or a TheRossGroupFT LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TheRossGroupFT LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TheRossGroupFT LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TheRossGroupFT LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TheRossGroupFT LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TheRossGroupFT LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TheRossGroupFT LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TheRossGroupFT LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All copyrights, trade and service marks are United States registry and protected under the laws of the United States of America. All rights, regardless of whether so stated on any page or image, are reserved, and written permission for reuse for commercial purposes is required.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Please see our Security Policy page.
HEALTH, ALLERGEN, & FOODBORNE ILLNESS POLICY
Please see our Health, Allergen & Foodborne Illness Policy.