Translate this page.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
In consideration of access granted, either free, or for a fee, to the intellectual property contained herein, permission is temporarily granted to you, the User, to view TheJazzChef.com (“the Website,” or “The Website) by TheRossGroupFT LLC (“The Company” or “the Company”).
This limited license to access the Website is for personal, non-commercial (Commercially interested persons, or entities, should see “8. Governing Law,”) transitory viewing only, under the following terms, and conditions:
By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state or local laws in whatever nation, state, municipality, or other legal jurisdiction where you live and/or work.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are the property of the Company, or licensed by the Company, are protected by applicable United States, and international copyright, servicemark, and trademark law.
2. Use License
Subscribing, or using the free elements of the Website with the Company’s approval, is the grant of a User’s license, not a transfer of title, or of copyright to any of the elements contained therein.
Under this license, you…
- Copy, or save, recipes in whole for personal use non-public storage and retrieval systems, including, but not limited to, hard drives, your computer/device drive, and personal cloud storage ONLY, not on any public system, including, but not limited to websites, social media services, and public messaging serves like Twitter.
- Abstract the first one, to three paragraphs of a blog post on a website, blog, or other public information platform, including recipes, WITHOUT INGREDIENTS, of any article, as long as there is a clear and working URL link to the cited recipe on TheJazzChef.com attached to the abstract.
- Comment on any published blog posting.
- Share recipes, photos, videos, and audio of your own culinary creations, as long as they do not contain advertisements, or endorsements, that do not have prior written approval from the Company.
- Modify or copy any materials in whole, or in part, beyond the allowed uses noted as exceptions above, for any reason;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without written approval from The Company;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TheRossGroupFT LLC’s web site; or
- Bypass any security or use any support portals or gateways, log-ins, etc.; or
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials in whole on any other server, or shared/sharing platform now or devised in future.
- Engage in, plan, propose, depict or portray any acts of violence, racism, or hate-speech, as defined by the Company, including, but not limited to, the use of symbology, images, or words in photos, or videos that would be in violation of this clause.
- Engage in any acts of intimidation, or bullying on the Website, in any space open to your participation.
This license shall automatically terminate, access to all content revoked, and remaining subscription fees paid (if any) shall be forfeit if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TheRossGroupFT LLC at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Company’s web site are provided “as is.“
Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims, and negates, all other warranties, express, or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
While every effort is made to identify potential allergens and foodborne illness, you agree to hold harmless the Company for any errors or omissions in recipes of such warnings. Use common sense, and avoid exposure to potential allergens that affect you, your family, or those for whom you cook.
We encourage readers to check with the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) website for what food products are Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS), but we may, at our discretion, publish, or not publish, such commentary.
Ultimately how you work in your own kitchen, with your own equipment, sanitation levels, etc. will greatly affect outcomes.
You are wholly responsible for doing any additional reading, or due diligence, to affirm anything that you read or prepare executing recipes published in any of our publications or platforms.
Further, TheRossGroupFT LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the intellectual property, or materials used, or advocated on its Internet web site, or otherwise relating to such materials, or intellectual property, content or products for sale, on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Company, its employees, or its suppliers, be liable for any damages including, without limitation, damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company’s Website, even if the Company, or its authorized representative, has been notified orally, or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
The Company will not be liable for:
- Loss of data or profit
- Business interruption
- Improper use of, or damage to equipment, ingredients, or finished goods, or foods
- Negative impact to any meal, gathering, or social event.
In jurisdictions that do not allow such limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential, or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions, Errors and Omissions, and Errata
The content, in any form, appearing on the Company’s Website could include technical, typographical, editorial, videographic, or photographic errors.
The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current.
The Company may make changes to the content contained on its Website at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the content.
6. External Links
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website. It is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TheRossGroupFT LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to the Company’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- All copyrights, trade, and service, marks are United States registry, protected under the laws of the United States of America.
- All rights, regardless of whether so stated on any page or image, are reserved, in perpetuity, or until such time as law requires their expiration.
- Written permission for reuse, for commercial purposes, is required for any fair use by a person, or entity engaged in a commercial use of the content, in any way. Contact the Company for more information.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a Website, including, but, not limited to, any applicable laws of the State of Florida, or the commerce law of the United States of America, apply.
9. Health, Allergen, & Foodborne Illness Policy
Please see our Health, Allergen & Foodborne Illness Policy.