WHAT IS IT?
Ozeri has been making the state-of-the art in affordable digital kitchen scales for
WHY DO I NEED IT?
Weight, especially metric weight, which is EASY because it’s in base ten, not all these crazy quarters, thirds and halves, is the best way to measure anything, for any recipe! Ozeri does both metric and US measures, liquid and dry, all at the touch of the button. Beyond that, these slim, light, and easy to use scales are:
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Measure stuff would be the easy answer. The slightly harder answer? Make you a much better chef. Traditional cooking gear, especially traditional American cooking gear, is more roulette than right. Every time you use a measuring spoon that can be off quite a bit (most are) you roll the ball and hope that it lands on the lucky measuring number.
- Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale 18 lb Edition provides accurate measurements from 0.1 oz to 18 lbs (1 gram to 8200 grams).
- Feature advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation, and a large Blue Backlit LCD screen that displays weights in pounds, kilograms, grams, and ounces (lb/oz, kg/g, fl.oz., ml)
- Boast a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design that can handle up to 18 lbs!!
- Provides a Precision Tare feature that calculates the net weight of the ingredients (automatically subtracts the container weight to calculate the weight of the ingredients being weighed).
- Includes 2 Lithium Batteries and an Easy Access Battery Compartment (no screwdriver needed).
- Elegant black works in most kitchen decors!
A scale is an essential kitchen tool in a 21st century kitchen, as is a top grade digital thermometer. You wouldn’t drive when your windshield is covered with mud with third-rate wipers that don’t clear so you can see where you’re going. Why fly blind when you’re cooking? Exactly. There are a lot of scales on the market. Tried a bunch. Most of them are, politely, crap. You have to balance containers on them. They aren’t accurate. They don’t do this or that. Ozeri’s scale is small, easy to clean, easy to put anything on, works well, remains accurate, and is easy to keep up. Win. Win Win. Even in a very crowded field, it earns my Jazz Chef Five Diamond Choicestuff Award!
There are no reviews yet.