Prep Time: < 5 min.
A Six Minute Trip FROM MAINE TO KEY WEST VIA KANSAS
There are a lot of easy home runs for breakfast that don’t take a lot of work. You can improvise quickly just combining great flavors on hand!
Here we take an already wild Maine blueberry English muffin from Wolferman’s and key up its wild side a smidge.
The Irish, particularly Kerrygold, make the best, sweetest, nuttiest butter. With a little sweet citrus of the key lime marmalade, and a rich sharp bite from Kerrygold’s Dubliner cheese, you get a lot of mmmouthfeel fast.
Slice the cheese in advance and leave it in a container, and you can make these on the go out the door to work PDQ!
- Wolferman’s Wild Blueberry English Muffins
- Kerrygold’s Naturally Softer Butter
- James Keillor & Son Dundee Key Lime Marmalade
- Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese
- Split the muffin, and toast lightly
- Wafer thin 1/32″ slice a piece of the Dubliner cheese.
- Spread on a thin layer of the butter
- Spread over it a thin layer of the key lime marmalade
- Lay on a thin slice of Dubliner Cheese. Broil for 1-3 min. until the cheese is melty.